Mini Santos style doll
Make your own miniature Santos-style cage doll with simple bits of craft wood. The tutorial includes the exact craft wood materials I used including dimensions, but you can definitely improvise with other materials.
Long tutorials are saved as PDF files. PDF trouble?
Supplies and Materials
Supplies that may be difficult to find are hyperlinked for you.
- Assorted bits of craft wood
- Narrow popsicle sticks
- Wood screw (1)
- Craft wire (around 22-28 gauge)
- Small amount of clay like apoxie sculpt
- Acrylic Paint & brushes
- Optional: Pastel chalk pencils for face & spray matte fixative
- Small wood saw
- Wire snips
- Medium grit sandpaper
- White tacky glue, such as Crafter’s Pick: The Ultimate
- Small hand drill
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Scotch or masking tape
- Plain or scrap paper
- Pencil and/or marking pen